VG70 is one of the modern ICU ventilator machines with a Unique metal-based, autoclavable, heated exhalation valve comprised of a built-in flow sensor the non-consumable design.
It is a turbine-driven and electronically controlled.
• Comprehensive modes include: A/C; SIMV; PSV/CPAP; PRVC; SPONT/CPAP/+PSV; BIVENT+PSV; NIV/CPAP; NIV-T; NIV-S/T
• 12″ TFT LCD detachable touch screen.
• Suitable for infants, pediatrics, and adults
• Invasive and noninvasive ventilation
• Functions include Apnea ventilation, smart suction, manual breath, Insp/Exp Hold, ETCO2 measurement, Nebulization, waveform freeze. It has also optimal patient-ventilator synchrony which increases patient comfort.
• Comprehensive lung mechanics monitoring
• The minimum tidal volume of 20ml in VCV mode
• It has 72 hours trend with 30 seconds of resolution
• Tube compensation & leak compensation & auto circuit compliance compensation
• Compact design, a built-in battery capable of running a ventilator for 2 hours.
More importantly, it has an Upgraded ventilation system software, with an available USB port.
|Ventilation Modes||• VCV (A/C), PCV (A/C), PRVC (optional), PSV (optional), STANDBY • SIMV (VCV)+PSV, SIMV (PCV)+PSV, SIMV (PRVC)+PSV|
• BIVENT/APRV +PSV (optional)
• NIV/CPAP, NIV-T, NIV-S/T
|Enhancements||• Apnea ventilation, Pressure and Flow trigger, Automatic Tube Compensation (ATC), Smart suction • Manual breath, Insp/Exphold, Screen freeze, Nebulization, Lung recruitment|
|Tidal volume (VT)||20-2000ml|
|Respiratory rate (RR)||1 to 80 bpm|
|Inspiratory time (Ti)||0.2 to 9 s (adult), 0.2 to 5 s (pediatric)|
|Inspiratory flow (Flow)||0 to 100 L/min (pediatric), 0 to 180L/min (adult)|
|Inspiratory pressure (Pinsp)||5 to 70 mbar (or cmH2O)|
|Inspiratory pressure limit (Pmax)||80 mbar (or cmH2O)|
|PEEP||0 to 35 mbar (or cmH2O)|
|Tslope||0 to 2 s|
|O2 concentration (FiO2)||21 to 100 Vol%|
|Trigger sensitivity||0.5 to 20 L/min (Flow trigger),|
-20 to 0 mbar (or cmH2O) (Pressure trigger)
|I/E ratio||1/10 to 4/1|
|Apnea alarm time||10-60 seconds|
|Monitoring||• Inspiratory O2 concentration (FiO2), End-expiratory CO2 concentration (etCO2)|
• Compliance (dynamic & static), Resistance (R), MVleak, RSBI, WOB, I:E, Vdaw, PEEPi • Pressure-Volume loop, Pressure-Flow loop, Flow-Volume loop
|Alarms||Expiratory minute volume (MV) High/Low, Airway pressure (Paw) High/Low,|
VTe Low, PEEP High/Low, Insp. O2 concentration (FiO2) High/Low,
End-expiratory CO2 concentration (etCO2) High/Low, fspont High, Apnea alarm, Disconnection, Flow sensor error, Gas supply, Electrical supply & battery failure,
Exhalation obstruction, Apnea backup for low frequency alarm
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||375mm x 395mm x 430mm|
|Screen||12.1″ TFT color touch screen|
VENTILATOR PARTS ALSO AVAILABLE